Photo By Gene Putney Today’s Photo Of The Day is “Shoshoni Peak” by Gene Putney. Location: Indian Peaks Wilderness Area, Colorado. “In the month of August, just before sunrise, I arrived at the Indian Peaks Wilderness Area to initially look for moose to photograph,” says Putney. “As I waited for the light to get brighter, I saw this dramatic landscape scene develop and took advantage of photographing it as the sun broke through the clouds, highlighting Shoshoni Peak. See more of Gene Putney’s photography at www.putneynatureimages.com . Photo of the Day is chosen from various OP galleries, including Assignments , Galleries and the OP Contests . Assignments have weekly winners that are featured on the OP website homepage, Facebook , Twitter and Instagram . To get your photos in the running, all you have to do is submit them. The post Photo Of The Day By Gene Putney appeared first on Outdoor Photographer .
Comments
Post a Comment